Monday, January 21, 2008

Whiterock Bay , surfing on the north coast Co, Antrim N.Ireland with Belfast Kayak Club 20.1.08

Desi B.K.C. first at the car park ! don't forget - " click" photo's to enlarge !
Me and my first view of the surf (with a nervous smile on my kisser) Some folk enjoying the waves already.
The Skerries in the background , noted for sea paddle in the future. Below me!
Getting on the water .
Decky and I , big thanks to your other half Aine for taking the photo's cheers.
Desi and Pete tooling up also.
3 hour's later the car park was nearly full of paddler's and surfers.


My first wave was 30 feet high ! ( it felt like it !)
struggling but still dry !
But not for long , a pincer movement soon sorted me out and I crashed .
I tried again and managed to ride in a wave .
Here we go again ,Decky and me waiting for water .


A great time was had by all . ps - Desi did you like my roll ! caught on your video ! ha ha .
The squad - Philip
Pete, Desi ,Decky, and me Danny
Cant wait till next time lads.
Cheers.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

danny your now on youtube.

Anonymous said...

ive put what i had from the trip up on the site or you can follow this link.because of not getting to grips with the camera yet i missed all the good bits so this is just to remind us of a great day out im going cold turkey already i need more surf mate.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GV2PWbRPaCg