Sunday, January 6, 2008

Look at what Santa Got me !

Michelle with her new Capella at fisherman's quay , No stopping her now !
Snow was still on the hill's in the distance and added a bite to the crisp air as we paddled towards the Castle and back to the quay where we enjoyed our tea and planned our next outing . Bangor is barely visible in the back ground , it will be a target for future paddle's .

Michelle - my other half , Marine highway C/fergus Sunday 13:20 6th Jan 08 in her new,
P&H Capella rm 166 for the first time.

2 comments:

brad mcpherson said...

Go hard Michelle! You must have been extra good to get that.

Anonymous said...

The last time I was in Bangor, they just build the nice Marina...must be 1992. A friend of mine overhere in Holland comes from Bangor. He lives for over twenty years overhere. Lost contact with him though.
I used to drink a Guinness in the Sportmans...
Good memories and lucky you, my other half is afraid of the water.