Thursday, November 22, 2007

I want Summer back again !

On these cold and dark evening's I miss this above -T.E.P. our club's (Tuesday Evening Paddle's ) out and around Northern Ireland's coast. On the radio's new's today was something very strange , £1million pound's worth of salmon which were being raised at fish farm's on the coast near me , at Glenarm and Red bay have all been wiped out by, wait for it - JELLY FISH ! a huge swarm ( if that's the right term) , three mile's wide by 35 feet deep attacked ! I found it a bit funny at first , but then I thought of Bob, a fellow Kayaker who worked there! so I hope his livelyhood's ok and thing's get back to normal a.s.a.p . very strange this global warming thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cold and Dark? Bring it on. If you want Summer you can have ours. December should peak at 42 degrees with scorching, hostile sun and FLIES!!! The drought has got them breeding by the billion. Sorry to here about the jelly fish.

Anonymous said...

and danny boy try liveing in whithead.And jelly fish we eat them in whitehead